Use this Add line breaks online tool to easily add line breaks from text or word document. You can add line breaks online with specific word/ character or after an occurrence of a letter/word.
Add line breaks easily to split text into multiple lines. You can select where to add a line break like after specific character/word or an occurrence of a letter/word. You can also add line breaks by selecting “Add 1 line” option to double the line breaks. It has many features including upload your word document, add line breaks then save your word file.
How to Use Add Line Breaks Online tool
To use our add line breaks online tool follow these steps:
- Enter your text or upload a word file.
- Then Select Add line Breaks (after, before and instead of) options and enter your choice of word/character.
- Now, select text occurrence or character position or add 1 line option.
- Then select remove one or replace with or remove all line breaks.
- Now, click on apply button. Use clear option to start again.
- Optional: Download or Save your output as word document.
Featured of Add Line Breaks tool
- Use this add line breaks online tool to add line breaks after/before specific word/character.
- You can also add line breaks with a different character by selecting instead of option.
- Upload your text file or create one by selecting file drop down menu.
- Ability to double the amount line breaks by selecting the “Add 1 line” option.
- You can easily save as word document by selecting save as option in drop down menu.
Add Line Breaks – Text Occurrence
This is most useful option that can add line breaks before or after certain characters. Simply select before or after option and enter your character/word to use this option.
You can also choose “instead of” option to easily replace the specified character with a new line.
Example – Add line breaks after each occurrence of letter “C”.
ABC ABC ABC
Add Line Breaks – Character Position
This is another feature that you can use to add a line break after specific number of characters.
Example: Add line breaks every 4 characters.
ABCA BCAB C
Add Line Breaks – Add 1 Line
This is handy option to add a new line after the last occurrence of line break followed by any character except \n.
Example: Add new line
ABC ABC ABC
ABC ABC ABC
Remove Line Breaks – Use this remove line breaks tool to easily remove all line breaks and replace a line break with specific characters.
Text Cleaner – Clean text online by selecting your choice of available options. It has many features including replace text, format, link removes, html cleaner, add or remove line breaks, etc.
Last Updated on September 18, 2023