HTML code to Plain Text: HTML to text converter online tool will strip HTML tags then display clean plain text that you can copy and paste in a word document or WordPress editor or anywhere else. This tool strip out all HTML tags from a markdown text. Use clean text (enabled by default) option to remove empty lines and white spaces.
How to Convert HTML to Text Online
Follow these steps to easily convert HTML to Text online with our tool:
- Paste your HTML code or upload HTML document.
- Click on Convert button to convert HTML to text.
- Then it will strip all HTML tags and display plain text.
- Now, copy this converted clean text and paste it to word document or anywhere.
- Optional: Go to File >Save as options to save it as text file or word document.
Note: Click on clear button to remove HTML code and converted text.
Features of HTML to Text Converter Online Tool
- This HTML to text converter tool will strip all HTML tags in a single click.
- It display clean plain text that you can copy-paste to word document.
- It also remove line breaks and white spaces (toggle clean by default).
- Ability to upload your HTML document from your device.
- You can also clear the plain text and html code to restart.
- To save your converted plain text, go to file>save as>give name (text document by default)
- Then click on OK button to save text file easily.
Useful Online HTML and Text Tools
- Text Cleaner – Clean text online using our text cleaner tool that can perform many basic text operations including Clean up spaces, line breaks, strip HTML tags, Word formatting and many more.
- Find and Replace – Find and Replace Text online from block of text or text file easily with this tool.
- Text to HTML – Use this Text to HTML online tool to convert plain text to HTML code easily.
- Diff Checker – Use this online tool to easily find differences and compare 2 different text files or HTML documents.
Last Updated on January 19, 2021 by Fyvorr