Angular Formatter: Online Angular formatter to beautify and format Angular code and file. Enter your minified Angular in the code editor, then click on the format button to make it pretty, clean, and readable.
How to use Angular Formatter Online
Easy steps use Angular formatter online:
- Step 1: Paste your Angular code or upload a Angular file.
- Step 2: Click on the Format Angular button.
- Step 3: Now, the Angular formatter will format and display pretty and readable code in the output editor.
- Step 4: Use the quick copy button to copy the code or download it as a Angular file.
Why to Use Angular Formatter
- If you want to format Angular? then simply paste your Angular file in the code editor and let Angular formatter format, validate and print your HTML data into pretty, human-readable format.
- Free and easy-to-use online Angular formatter tool for developer.
- This Angular formatter beautifies Angular locally on your device, which means no data is uploaded to the server.
- It has functionality to wrap lines near by specific characters or do not wrap lines.
- It helps to remove all extra new lines or allow specific number of new lines between tokens.
Angular formatter Features
- The best online Angular formatter tool to easily format and beautify your Angular code.
- It allows you to upload Angular file and format it instantly.
- It allows you to copy formatted Angular code and lets you download data as Angular file.
- You can use this Angular formatter as Angular validator, viewer and editor.
Angular formatter FAQs
What is Angular formatter?
Angular Formatter is an online tool that can be used to format or beautify Angular. Copy formatted code or download it as Angular file.
How to use Angular formatter online?
To use Angular Formatter online, paste your tidy Angular code in input editor or simply upload Angular file, then click on format button.
Is Angular formatter privacy friendly?
Yes, our Angular formatter online tool is privacy friendly and formatting Angular is done locally in your browser. No data will be stored in our server.
Last Updated on September 18, 2023